For EPS related questions e.g. about the society and membership, this information is probably on the site already. Please have a good look on this site before posting a request for information (use the search box, menu links and FAQ section). While we want to help, our members (volunteers) really appreciate not having to answer questions to which there are ready answers on the site!
If you wish to announce a photographic event, please email the General Enquiries address. If suitable, it will be emailed to our membership mailing list and/or announced on our website. You may also send us a message via our Facebook site.
To avoid confusion,
- We are a local Edinburgh camera club, serving our paid-up members in weekly group meetings.
- You can now join from anywhere as a digital-only member to attend meetings remotely via Zoom.
- We do not run public competitions other than the annual Edinburgh International Exhibition and our Digital International Exhibition (from 2021)
- We are NOT a commercial or governmental organisation.
- We do NOT post commercial advertising including web links.
Please choose the appropriate area from the drop-down list below for your enquiry and make sure you include your email address for a reply. The query will be sent to the appropriate person for response.
We do not provide a phone number as we are all volunteers with busy lives, and we can best help you by an email directed to the appropriate person below.
For all enquiries about membership, please select the New Members’ Secretary option, not the General Enquiries.
Please don’t send questions to the Webmaster unless they are about the website itself! There is also a dedicated contact option for International Exhibition enquiries