Studio and Portrait Group
Open sessions are held regularly throughout the season for studio members. These are notified in the Syllabus and are practical sessions preferably based on a theme for the night. Group Members are encouraged to contribute to the sessions and where a model is hired a shared cost of around £4 – £5 may be charged. More detail on each session will be posted, where appropriate nearer to each session, announcing the theme and who is leading.
Any Studio Member who has a specific suggestion for a theme or who would like to lead a session, please contact the Group Secretary (Malkit Benning).
Studio members are able to book and use the studios once you have read the documents below and watched the videos. If you have not used the EPS studios, in addition to reading the documents and watching the videos you also need to be inducted in the equipment, pay for a studio subscription and get a fob so you can access Studio 1. Studio 2 is accessed using a code which will be provided.
If you wish to use the studio and have not done so before please contact Malkit Benning (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All studio users must follow these rules:-
- Maximum of THREE future studio bookings per studio per member at any one time. Once you have completed your studio visit then you can book another session.
- Only one booking a day (per studio).
- Only one booking at a weekend.
- There is no restriction on the number of guests at each shoot.
- Bookings are a minimum of 30 mins up to a max of 4 hours per booking.
- Please leave the studio clean and tidy. If you are booking prior to another members booking please leave half an hour gap between your booking and theirs to ensure there is time to do so.
Please report any breakages to Malkit Benning (email@example.com).